[RP]A Post Third-Impact World ~Session 1~

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:19 pm

Sunlight...

Armisael's reddish-pink eyes slowly opened. Beside the bed she could see a clock reading, in digital numbers, 12:07 PM.

The Angel moved slowly, unsure exactly what had transpired. She was still a Lilin, that had not changed.
But it felt as though something...

My aura...my AT Field. I feel it now that my strength is replenished.

Standing up on the bed, Armisael was at first surprised by the springy quality of the mattress. She made a mental note of this new discovery as she spread her AT Field, levitating to the table that her ribbons and Smith's jacket still lay on.
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:07 pm

"Please! Misato-san! Kaji-san! Smith-san! Ritsuko-san! Maya-san! Anybody?!"

Kaji immediately lost track of what he was looking at and turned around.

Ikari?

Kaji casually sped out his apartment and to Shinji. He had noticed Smith leaving Shinji to his thoughts, but Kaji decided to go talk to him anyway.

"Shinji, what's got you so down?"

--

"Please! Misato-san! Kaji-san! Smith-san! Ritsuko-san! Maya-san! Anybody?!"

Sachiel looked up to whatever made that loud noise, and he saw Shinji. Soon Smith came a talked to him for a brief minute. Than Kaji came.

Sachi looked at Bardiel and immediately saw that evil grin on his face again. In turn, Leliel was looking towards Shinji Ikari too, but her expression was hard to read.

Well, I've been meaning to talk to Shinji anyways.

Leaving the two other Angels, Sachiel went to a door behind them, and within a minute was on the same floor as Shinji and walking to him.

Sachiel looked down at the two Angels and their stares had not shifted.

What interest do they have in the Lilin?
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Omegagouki
Shikigami of the Castle
Shikigami of the Castle

Postby Omegagouki » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:12 am

Arael tried to ignore what Sachiel said, but it kept on going through her mind as they continued walking.

After all, she was just trying to play it safe... but maybe he had a point. Maybe she was being paranoid.

Then again, if she didn't do it, she might get caught off guard, and that would not be good for her health, nor anyone else's, for that matter. She supposed she would think it over more thouroughly later.

She didn't even bat an eye at Bardiel's laughing, she smiled instead, the laugh, it somehow brightened her spirits, and she soon entered the building with her siblings.

She simply looked at Leliel and Bardiel, waving to them slightly as Sachiel asked her what was going on, and then Shinji's cries interrupting the whole thing.

Only a Lilin could make so much noise. I do wonder if it is the Ikari boy... But why do his cries of despair interest me? Could having seen the pain of that one pilot before my death put me in tune with the despair of the Mistake's children? Or... could I be enjoying the despair?

Shaking her head as Sachiel went upstairs, she stayed with the others.

"Leliel. Leaving where Sachiel left off, what is going on?"
PSN/Steam: Zentillion | Tum8lr
8luh 8luh
Sill (and always) promoting Homestuck

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:25 am

Despite the knowledge of Lilin society Armisael had gleaned from the mind of Rei Ayanami, the Angel was still unaware that a naked young woman floating through the air might cause the average person some distress.

She had decided to go in search of clothing for her vessel, in order to protect herself from exposure to the elements. Gliding carefully down the center of the hallway, Armisael realized that she felt an odd sensation in her abdomen.

Hunger...? Yes, that is the word. I am hungry.

"Nnnh...I hate mornings..." a voice grumbled behind her. She turned around curiously at the sound to see a disheveled Lilin--the one she remembered being called Toji Suzuhara--shuffling down the hallway. His hair was sticking up oddly, and his eyes were half-closed as he rubbed them with his fists.

"Euuhhh...man..." as Toji blinked, clearing the sleep from his vision, he saw something that made him freeze.

A naked girl, levitating about a meter off the ground, her face showing a docile but confused expression. It took the boy a few moments to register what he was seeing. An echoing scream of shock erupted from Toji's mouth.

"EEEAAAGGGGGHHHH!"
AS FUCK" -damage

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:03 pm

(OOC: By the way, how old is Smith compared to Shinji and the others? Is he about Misato and Kaji's age? Edit, note to self: RP Forum Smith is 21. )

Noticing Kaji, Shinji smiled a little and gave the man his letter. "Kaji-san. It's good to see you. Um, please read this. Maybe you could give me some advice, too. By the way, I saw Misato-san for a while last night. I think she's wandering around somewhere in town."

Turning back to Smith, Shinji quickly added, "Smith-san, wait. There's something else I want to ask you."

Sachiel-san and Kaji-san hearing what he had to say could be good, the boy figured. "Well...apparently how I've been acting has been...scaring...Asuka. She even said so twice! Is there anything I can do to stop acting so weird?! Hormones or not, whatever's going on, this is NOT like me at all! And by the way...umm...well..."

Shinji took in a breath, mentally getting used to this idea: "Aya...I mean, Rei, is my little sister."

Not knowing what else to do, Shinji walked up to the older man, giving him a hug.

"Anyway, you really mean that I can become happy with myself?"
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Upon reading the letter, Kaji's face became sympathetic.

"Ika- Shinji. Everybody has weaknesses. Nobody is a strong as they may seem and some stuff the pain all in, refusing to face it.

Relax. Nobody hates you. After being in everybody's mind, you should know that. And after being in everybody's mind, you should know that there are people who will help you through this rough time. It's not really the most relaxing Post-Apocalyptic world now is it?"

Kaji skimmed over the letter again.

"Just be yourself around the people who love you, and don't try to take advantage of that fact that they love you or hate you. You shouldn't think to much about what people think of you, because the more you think, the more you worry, and the worse it becomes. If somebody...say Asuka, says something that may seem like she hates you, don't analyze is, because if she truly hated you, she wouldn't be with you."

Kaji paused and though for a second. Then continued:

"Life is hiking through hills. It goes up, it goes down, and it's a long journey. But in the end, you're happy you went through it. So just try to be happy. For Asuka's sake. Just don't overdo being open. There's a limit."

--

Sachiel stood behind Kaji attempting to read the letter.

He couldn't. So he just listened to what Kaji had to say.

Lilin truly are a weak species. It's a wonder they beat us. But there are really smart ones, such as this man right here. Kaji. And Smith too. Could the Lilin be supported by each other to make a stronger civilization.

In our (The Angels) prior form, we only worked alone and were defeated. Had we worked as a whole, could we have succeeded?

The Lilin also seem to devise plans, we only attacked head on with all our power. Could holding back be a path to victory?

Sachiel remained there for a second, soaking in everything that was going on, the clicked back to reality.

Oh, um...Maybe now is a bad time..I should probably leave them to their business

Sachi began his departure.

Maybe I can talk to Mother? Where is she?
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

AsukaChan
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby AsukaChan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:58 pm

(OOC: Ugh. This would've come together faster if I hadn't had to clear a virus off my computer. x_x)

Leliel failed to notice that they were wandering around in circles, because her focus was turned inward. With each step, her attachment to her new body seemed to grow, and her balance had improved dramatically since they'd set out.

She regarded this with mixed feelings, as though it gave her more security, it also suggested that she would never again return to her former vessel.

Leliel might have remained in her own thoughts, if Bardiel hadn't punched the wall and startled her.

"..I take it you've gotten us lost then?"

But her brother answered her not in words, but in the sound of his laughter. Perhaps he hadn't even heard her speak. Leliel looked on blankly until he was finished, and turned back to look at her.

"Not long now, sister."

A slight shift in body language suggested she was surprised. True, she knew they'd have to eventually find Ikari .. that's what they'd set out to do. But even after walking in circles, it hadn't taken very long to get there. Ikari was obviously in the building somewhere.

What will I say to Ikari?

As if on cue, a light seemed to go on in her mind. She could sense a presence, which she knew to be .. herself.

Are there multiple aspects of myself? Did my soul shatter in Instrumentality? Is this the result of having this form? Am I divided between myself as a Lilin, and myself as a child of Adam?

Ikari.. it is because of him that you failed.

Because of him that you were stripped of your body and your power.

Because of him that you died.

The presence vanished, and she was suddenly grateful for the reminder. The exchange took only a moment, and she looked again at Bardiel.

"Then, let's go.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Israfel found the fact that the doctor knew who she was immediately to be a bit unsettling. And so, she thought it best to not disagree with the Lilin at this point.

"Yes.. Ritsuko-san."

As expected, the words came easier.

Whatever had drawn Israfel here in the first place was a mystery, and she wasn't very interested in this particular individual. She seemed so reserved and analytical. There was no 'edge' to her, as with the man on the beach. Perhaps this 'Maya-san' would prove to be more entertaining..

"Then.. let us meet Maya-san. The friend."

(OOC: And I'm sorry that all sucked so bad. x_x And.. Issy lurves Smith. >DD)
Asuka, just as hot as that Langley Soryu chick.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:51 pm

(OOC: Till Fade's up to playing again, have a "mostly in the background with the exception of some posts here and there" Asuka. And Kaji & Smith give good advice. ^_^)

Letting go of Smith, Shinji took back his letter from Kaji.

"Thank you, Kaji-san. Smith-san."

The boy smiled a little. "I think I feel better now. And honestly, it'd make me happy to help Maya-san. Is she alright?"

A familiar, loud, whine interrupted Shinji's thoughts.
"Shinjiiiiiiiiii! Honestly! I've been trying and trying to ignore you, but I just can't take your stupidity or your anti-social behavior anymore!"

Asuka, now wearing her hairclips, stood in the doorway as she continued to yell at the boy.

"If you even think of doing anything stupid like killing yourself like that letter implies, you're gonna get a lot worse then a slap! Now then, I'll be heating up our breakfast to have as lunch!"

Turning to Smith, Asuka said calmly, "Oh, and Smith, I'll heat some up for Maya and the others. Bacon and eggs is okay, right? Don't worry, we have plenty for everybody."

Noticing Kaji, Asuka's cheeks turned slightly red. Walking up to him, she gave the man a hug while whispering, "I'm glad you're alive, Kaji-san. I really, really, missed you."

Without another word, Asuka went back inside the apartment.

Shinji sighed loudly, muttering, "That Asuka..."

Noticing Sachiel walking away, he shouted towards the former Angel, "Sachiel-san! Would you be interested in helping us take care of a friend, or are you busy? If you are that's fine, but..."

He suddenly added, "Um, by the way! If you see your Mother, tell her I'd like to talk to her sometime, okay? Thank you."

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:35 pm

Graciously accepting her hug, Kaji smiled back and said:

"Hey, you've gotten bigger since I last saw you. How's the great Asuka doing today?"

Optimistic words for a typically pessimistic day.

Turning to Shinji.

"I haven't had anything to eat since this morning. I'd love some bacon and eggs. Got any syrup?"

Feeling the mood get better, so did Kaji's smile. He was glad to see people working together, helping each other out.

Maybe even the Angels would like to join in? ...That would be a pleasant surprise..."

--

"Sachiel-san! Would you be interested in helping us take care of a friend, or are you busy? If you are that's fine, but..."

Sachiel turned back around to face the Lilin speaking to him.

"No, I'm not busy. Just going off to see-"

Sachiels words were cut off:

"Um, by the way! If you see your Mother, tell her I'd like to talk to her sometime, okay? Thank you."

Then Sachi realized that he had no idea where to look to find Mother. So he decided it was best to stay with the Lilin.

My siblings seem to have already rejected me to the Lilin. So why not?

"Sure! I'll help out. ... How do you heat up food? You will have to educate me on this"

Sachiel smiled, though it was not seen. The sparkle in his Amber eye's were also hidden. His mask was enigmatic of his personality. He liked it better that way.
- Sachi

Doctor Memory
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Doctor Memory » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:29 am

[OOC]
* Ritsuko_Akagi stands idle with the words "Buffering..." floating over her face.
* Yui-sama slaps Ritsuko_Akagi around with a wet trout.
Yui-sama: Wake up, baka! It's time to post again.
Ritsuko_Akagi: huh, wha...
Yui-sama: Someone is talking to you!
[/OOC]

"Then.. let us meet Maya-san. The friend."

"Very well. Follow me, please." replied Ritsuko.

Ritsuko turned back towards the door and placed her hand on the knob. She stopped upon hearing a strange sound. It was not entirely unlike drumming, but it had a rhythm that was quite odd. As she listened, she became aware of what sounded like voices played on a tape machine at high speed. She twisted the handle and opened the door. The speed of the voices normalized immediately.

"Shnjii! Hnstly! IvbentryngntryngtgnryubtIjstcnttkeyurstpdtyryur *click* anti-social behavior anymore! If you even think of doing anything stupid like killing yourself like that letter implies, you're gonna get a lot worse then a slap! Now then, I'll be heating up our breakfast to have as lunch!"

Lunch? Sunrise was only a few minutes ago! She looked back at Israfel briefly, considering whether or not to ask if the Angel experienced the same time lapse. Upon further contemplation, she decided against it. For all she knew, Israfel may have caused the phenomenon.

Gripped by a sudden surge of paranoia, Ritsuko left the room. She half-expected Rod Serling to be hiding behind the next corner, ready to jump out at any moment and explain her unlikely circumstances to the viewers. She climbed the stairs to the Children's floor with as much nonchalance as her panicked state could muster.

"Ah, Smisu-san. I've been held up for awhile, sorry. Is Maya alright? Also, does anyone know where I can find some coffee?"

[OOC]
Ritsuko_Akagi: There you have it. Time dilation as the in-game cause of player absence from the thread.
Ritsuko_Akagi: What do you think?
* Yui-sama takes a long drag from her hookah.
Yui-sama: ...Wii are not impressed.
Ritsuko_Akagi: o_ô
[/OOC]
(Don't) Excuse Me UhClem, But You're (Not) Making the Doctor (Un)Happy.

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby jenova7 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:04 am

"EEEAAAGGGGGHHHH!"- Kensuke rushed to the source of the startled cry and was suprised to find himself at Toji's door. Pausing, he opened the door carefully "Toji? are you ok?" then he saw Arimsael, naked and levitated. "Oh my god!, Uhh shouldn't you put some clothes on?!!" he said, averting his' eyes. She was beautiful and both Kensuke and Toji had copped a full view of her body.

geez twice in 2 days, so this is what heaven is like "here, take this" he offered a blanket that had fallen off Toji's bed. "Umm I guess since your an angel you wouldn't have known. See its kinda a taboo for humans that we always wear something to cover us" he found he couldn't stop blushing. "So you can levitate huh? thats so awesome! I wish I could do that, right Toji?"

------

Ramiel approached Mother. She had wanted to talk to her alone for quite some time without the presence of her' siblings. "Mother? are you awake? I wan't you to know that I wish to go on a journey. I want to find out more about the area we are currently in and... I want to get out of here. The Lilin are changing me little by little and I wan't no part of it. I want to grow and mature by myself."

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:23 am

(OOC: just for plot's sake, Kaworu can travel very fast with his flying abilities, and breaking Einstein's Space/Time Relativity)

Nagisa Kaworu of The White Moon

During the night I stole away to the outer atmosphere, to outer space, while everyone is sleeping to find the statue of Eva Shogouki...Now that I'm here...

What am I even doing here? What are you? Your bright blue hair hangs in the ocean of nothingness...Where is your heart? Where is your soul? Will you return, and try to continue to hunt us?

I'm not going to get any answers from a statue...just some...quiet.

The conjoined Spears of Longinus...a symbol of our existence? Why?

Before I left Eva Shogouki, I placed The Spears in its hands, so that it would not fall away...I realized that the Spears of Loginus represented our existence with the object that can destroy us. Eva Shogouki represented the Lilin technological achievements, along with their existence as well. I'm changing myself. Now, I really believe that my children and Lilith's children can live together.

But why do you want others to remember your existence? You can't live forever. Everything comes to a close, sooner or later.

I will return to the apartment, to see both children, and to speak to Lilith personally. Perhaps she cannot whisper like my children and I.

My skin continues to radiate white light. It hasn't dimmed at all, but I don't feel anything unusual. What a strange attribute given to me in the days after the Calamity...

Could it relate to Lilith in some way?

Ayanami Rei of The Black Moon

"Ayanami, I'm coming in."

"Ayanami...Thank God you're alive."

"I, um, having something important to tell you. So please just listen to me for now."

"Ayanami, you might already know this because of Instrumentality, but..."

"You're...my little sister."

"I can't remember where or when this was, but I once saw this memory before I was born. Mother had asked Father what my name would be and he replied: "Shinji if it's a boy. Rei if it's a girl." And, since you were born after Mother died..."

"Even if we weren't related, the fact remains that...Although all I do is hurt her, I...I'm in love with Asuka."

"I...I'm sorry, Ayanami. I'm not certain what your feelings for me are, but I finally understand what it is I feel for you: the love of a family member."

"You can start calling me "Shinji" if you want. It's like we're not siblings otherwise."

"....Rei."

"I didn't mean to bother you, I just needed you to know my feelings."

"Um, I'm going to go back home now. To be honest, I wanted to stay with you until I know you're alright, but I'm still not feeling too well. I was sick yesterday."

~A FEW HOURS LATER~

I still didn't answer Adam's request yet. I will speak with him in person.

My body still aches from my journey here. There are dark red circles under the joints of my fingers...like dried blood.

I don't know what love is. Ayanami Rei. Ikari-kun calls me Rei, because he believes that I'm his sister. The name. Another thing that separates one individual from another, and can symbolize meanings or blood-relations.

I don't know what love is. Ayanami Rei. That name is my name. People address me as Ayanami Rei, but others know me as Lilith.

Nagisa Kaworu. Others know him as Adam. He is the mother of the messengers, sent to Earth to claim it for their own...

Ikari Shinji. That name is his name. Pilot of Eva Shogouki. I am not his sister. I am Lilith, progenitor of the Lilin. I cannot love him, because he is my child?

You cannot love him, because he loves someone else.

I don't even know what love is. Is it complementation between two people? It is another type of bond that people have between each other. Love causes people to undergo sacrifices that would not have been attempted under other circumstances.

It can be manipulated...is Ikari-kun manipulating me?

Move on. There are other fish in the lake. You can't just look at Ikari- oops, I mean Shinji.

Love lives in the soul and translates to motions and beliefs and thoughts...

Confusion is swimming in me...water.

I haven't swam since the end of Calamity. Following a full recovery, I will find a place to swim...perhaps the river.

-

I get up from the bed, and put my clothes on in the darkness. I didn't feel like turning on the light.

The bra is too small for me. Strange, it used to fit me before....now, it's digging into my shoulder blades...uncomfortable. Should I not wear the bra? ...it's torn on the left cup. I will not wear it.

The rock when I fell down, before I blacked out- ...the auditorium...full of people...I remember everything...and the thing with red eyes. Red. Facing me towards the truth, so I can change Soryu-kun...

I don't hear anyone in the house....I open the room's door. It seems to be around afternoon...I'll use the restroom....

-

-

! My hair has a white streak of hair from the origin to my forehead. I did not notice that before. It doesn't seem to have any malignant effects.

~LUNCH WITH LILITH: RAMEN WITH CHICKEN BROTH SWANSON'S BROTH FOR THE WIN!AND STEAMED VEGETABLES~
SWANSON'S BROTH FOR THE WIN!

I will remain unresponsive and speak in my heart.

I need to eat, but everything seems to be unappetizing...as usual. I do not want to ever eat meat again. Its texture feels disturbing, and I hate the people who raise the animals to be killed. The vegetables have no taste, and the ramen's only texture is its smoothness. The vegetable broth is enjoyable. Something warm and comfortable.

I place the dish in the sink and walk outside in the sun. The air is warm and the wind is cool. It seems to be peaceful.

A shining light in the sky...Adam?

(OOC: Just for the writers' reference, Rei is barefoot, wearing ocean-blue jeans, with a loose solid black t-shirt and an oversized clear-blue collared long sleeve shirt, completely unbuttoned, including the cuffs.)
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

Tin Man
Embryo

Postby Tin Man » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:00 am

Bardiel could only watch the exchange between Ikari and Sachiel. It confused him as to how his brother could so easily converse with the Lilin, like they were a part of them. It seemed things were getting more and more complicated, and now Bardiel's own head was still trying to grasp the situation.

The plan had been so simple, follow the Lilin boy until he was moderately isolated and commence what he had planned to do for so long. However it had gotten to crowded, so fast. True, he had expected for there to be several people in the area, especially Leliel and possibly a Lilin or two, but things had gotten way too out of hand.

Why is it so hard to simply corner a mere child?

It was then that he realised how only Sachiel and Ikari were there now. All alone. With no one else but them and Leliel to witness his pre-determined actions. Now was his chance. With surprising speed Bardiel leapt up from his crouching position and sprinted full-pelt towards Shinji.

He brought his hands out of his pockets, the identical white rings on his index fingers glinting as the sunlight caught their edges. His grin became a full-fledged snarl, for Bardiel was practically foaming at the mouth as he was mere moments from seizing this blissful opportunity.

Bardiel, the 13th Angel, the God of Haze, the Humilated Son of God lunged. His fingers twitching and abnormally long arms outstretched, the prey he so mercilessly craved was now within mere inches of his deadly grasp. In his eyes it was over, just as quickly as it had begun. In his mind, the former Third Child's life was as dead as whatever sanity Bardiel had retained up until this point. In reality, this scenario was almost absolute.

You are mine, Shinji Ikari!
"Ya know, sometimes I think I'm a lot like Shinji."
"...I don't want to ever hear you say that again...ever."
-Me and my friend after a discussion about Eva

Omegagouki
Shikigami of the Castle
Shikigami of the Castle

Postby Omegagouki » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Arael's eyes narrowed as her siblings walked off. It seemed they were too absorbed in their own endeavors to speak with her. Figures things would turn out this way. No matter, if it was going to be like this, so be it.

She supposed she should explore the place a bit in the meantime, or maybe find someone to ask about the Lilin item she had in her posession...

And then there was doing both at the same time and cover more ground. And so, she headed towards the kitchen. While she didn't know what it was, something told her it would be a good place to go.
PSN/Steam: Zentillion | Tum8lr
8luh 8luh
Sill (and always) promoting Homestuck

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:17 pm

....A sudden bad feeling....

Turning, his blue eyes dilated.

Seeing the boy--probably another Angel--lunging towards him in the blink of an eye, Shinji began to sweat.

Ikari Shinji did the only thing he could do at that point: he screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:50 am

Smith sidestepped straight into Bardiel's path and drove his right fist into the charging Angel's gut with all the force at his disposal, leaning into the blow and putting every bit of his not inconsequential weight behind it. He felt strangely hyper-aware at that moment, as his feet dragged on the carpet and his opponent's hot breath rushed out past his ear. He drew the fist back and whipped it into a right hook to the cheek: the Angel's head snapped around just in time to take a matching shot from the left straight on.

"Ibuki-kun is okay," he said to Ritsuko matter-of-factly, picking up his previous train of thought as Bardiel hit the floor. "Coffee... I think I saw a can of the instant kind in the kitchen, bottom shelf of the second cupboard from the left. Shinji and Asuka, would you help the good Doctor? Thank you. Sachiel, round up some of your compatriots to help deal with this punk... And you," he added venomously, swinging the Browning off his shoulder and training it on Bardiel, "stay right there."

That was too close. I probably would have missed it if I hadn't already been expecting some kind of shit from him... What the hell was he thinking, attacking Shinji in front of all of us?

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:15 am

Lilith, the Chalice of Knowledge and Self-Destruction

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Ikari-kun! My aura will send to back to the ocean-

Sumisu-san.

"Ibuki-kun is okay. Coffee... I think I saw a can of the instant kind in the kitchen, bottom shelf of the second cupboard from the left. Shinji and Asuka, would you help the good Doctor? Thank you. Sachiel, round up some of your compatriots to help deal with this punk... And you, stay right there."

See the chaos that results from this disgusting juxtaposition. They are fighting already. This childish peace that Adam speaks of...it will never work, and you know it.

My streak of silver hair. It is different from the rest...uniqueness, but I am already different. Adam...her vessel has silver hair...but...I'm different from her. She is the mother of the enemy, seeking peace and coexistence. Something isn't right. She's like me, but not like this.

If she or her children even try to harm anyone, there will be no peace for them. This is my children's land, and they will never take it away from us.

"Adam, I have considered your offer, and I have decided to complement your efforts for coexistence. However, I am aware of the fact that our children make take some issues to solve in ways that will jeopardize any armistice. So, I hope that we can cooperate to prevent any of our children from doing horrible mistakes, and remember the past."

Adam. Her body still radiates white light. She is floating above the balcony...White light. Purity. White light. The sign before her regression...

Another bond. A unique bond. Something else to differentiate from Adam and I. No. Bonds. Connections that seal people with others. Hearts that build great mud walls. During the Calamity...Adam absorbed and reviewed some of my ... emotional states...Ikari-kun...

(OOC: Kaworu tomorrer or something)
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

AsukaChan
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby AsukaChan » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:59 am

Leliel was not surprised when Bardiel charged, and equally unmoved when he was quickly dispatched by Smith. The Lilin was armed and therefore a potential threat, after all, and so it was no surprised that he would possess some form of fighting ability.

Her own entrance into the room was much different. She did not lash out as her brother did, but neatly stepped over the threshold and calmly looked from one face to the next. The process of elimination didn't take long, and soon her eyes were firmly trained on the boy.

Ikari.. Ikari.

Yes.

Shinji Ikari. I remember now.

And it seems, he still fears others...

Had time and the unification of everything done nothing to repair his pitiful existence? Suddenly, she was curious.

Curiosity has no place here.

I should not allow these pointless 'feelings' to interfere.

Leliel moved closer, without a word to Bardiel .. the fool. She hoped she would not be struck down as he was, as her form most likely lacked the resilience to take such blows without significant damage.

She lifted her hands, but they were relaxed. There was no malice there, as there was in Bardiel. She hoped the gesture would show that she meant no harm. Yet. Even she was not completely certain of her purpose.

Leliel came close enough to touch him, but did not, choosing instead to lean close enough that it might be considered an infringement of personal space -- a concept she was not yet familiar with.

"Shinji Ikari," she whispered. "Do you.. remember?"

Without clothes, her pale skin and patterned scars were plainly visible. But would he realize that it was he who inflicted those scars? Would her appearance now remind him of her appearance then, when she had nothing human about her?

(OOC: Israfel later, when it's not 5:00 AM. x_x)
Asuka, just as hot as that Langley Soryu chick.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:05 pm

((I promise I’ll stop spamming the thread with this stuff in a matter of posts… :tongue: BTW, is it really “lunchtime” already?))

Akira quickly lost track of how long he’d been walking, or the number of steps he had left behind him. He would occasionally look over his shoulder, just to make sure he was still heading away from those endlessly staring eyes — which had yet to appear any smaller than when he had begun. At times he transiently wondered if he was truly getting anywhere at all. But various doubts, along with an escalating level of fatigue, were quickly dissipated by the constant churning and bubbling of his mind.

Even though the vista was clearly populated by some amount of flora, there was still that undying sense of desolation, an utter silence carried on the currents of air. Contributing to this sense of eeriness were those occasional patches of ground that felt different from the rest… A familiar stickiness. Every time, it conveyed the immediate and unshakable sense of walking on a grave, and Akira was fairly certain he knew why.

Eventually, night began to yield to daybreak; it couldn’t have come soon enough. Sounds slowly started to creep through the silence, the sorts of sounds Akira had once taken for granted but now could not have felt more elated to hear: birds greeting the dawn, and cicadas initiating their chorus. All of them were concealed from his eyes by their environment, but it was so reassuring just to know they were there.

Intermittent clusters of trees and brush gave way to a forested area. Akira was uninterested in finding some way around it, so he resolved to simply go straight through instead. It would mean being cut off, at least for a time, from his sole point of reference in this unfamiliar world, but fantasies of crystal-clear streams embraced by the green — brought on by thirst and the desire for some modicum of cleanliness — were too powerful to pass up. He paused briefly to stretch and massage anything sore, then begrudgingly put his shoes back on.

He ventured forth. The foliage blocked out most of the scant available light, but he made do. It was nice, this sense of being embraced by life. And the voices of stirring fauna intensified in here, as well.

Still, the number of “graves” underfoot… Akira thought he could feel even more of them. At a point, he crouched down to touch the soil, running his fingers through it. He raised his hand, and brushed off superfluous clumps of earth with his thumb, but something remained strung across his fingers. Some kind of stringy, agglutinated material, apparently amber-colored. And, as he scanned the ground, he could see more of it.

The red hue of the ocean had thrown him off, but whatever had come to saturate its waters — it was the same as what Akira had been encountering. Vague images from memories not his own suddenly rose to the surface of his mind: of people, their pets, of entire forests exploding into amber-colored fluid… of giggling spectres appearing out of nowhere, and being greeted with both terror and ecstasy as they reached out and…

Akira was glad he had not been alive to witness it.

At that moment, the stuff on his hand suddenly fell off — but not under the influence of gravity. There was something else, some other force compelling it. Akira watched, entranced, as the solidified material scattered all over began to draw together, towards a central point. As more of it assembled, it took on an increasingly fluid quality, and it started to rise up, form a pillar.

Then, with a sudden, swift motion, the fluid disappeared. In its place stood a small shoot.

Akira was stunned — but he understood. A smile formed on his face, and he stared at the tiny tree for a brief time, feeling some kind of admiration he couldn’t quite explain. Then, at last, he arose, and went on his way.

((He should actually reach the settlement in my next post, whenever that is. w00t-w00t))

((Picking up where we left off, assuming anyone aside from SSD read the whole "RAEG! HATE! DEATH!" thing...

The complementation of souls began. We will now take the woman named Kyoko Soryu Zeppelin and tell the story of her soul’s Instrumentality. However, there is far too little attention span to make mention of it all, so we’ll restrict ourselves to an “overview”.))

Within the red void, she could hear a distant memory.

“Kyoko… I don’t know how many different ways I can say this.”

This voice…

“It’s a simple matter to see that your career is the most important thing in your life.”

She knew this voice.

“I just don’t think — at least the way things are now — you are even remotely suited for motherhood. I can’t possibly concede to this.”

She hated this voice.

“Adrian, you just don’t understand. You don’t understand what this means to me.”

But this voice — this was her own.

“I want a baby.”

Why was she here?

The mists of the memory abruptly parted. “We’re all here, Kyoko,” Adrian said. “You’re not the only one who has died. Now we are all united in death. Because of Seele.”

…Seele?

“They’re the ones who ordered your final termination. But you don’t need to take my word for it. There are no secrets now. You can see it all yourself.”

It was true. They did it. They held the reins of those demons. She hated them, too. They were the true cowards. Vile. Disgusting. She hated them. She felt filthy for ever being their pawn.

“Living in that beast has made you a very angry soul, Kyoko,” Adrian said.

No, you’re wrong. All of my anger began with you.

“Perhaps that is true, to a certain extent. I make no pretensions of being a decent human being. I regret much of what I’ve done. But, have you ever taken true responsibility for your own mistakes? Have you, Kyoko?”

My only mistake was marrying you.

“Dig deeper.”

Deeper.

-----

The same two voices as before.

“It’s like my baby, almost. If anyone’s going to ‘meet’ it, shouldn’t it be me?”

“This is potentially very dangerous, Kyoko. You know as well as I do what happened the last time this was attempted.”

“But we’ve studied the problem. We know what went wrong. There’s no way it can happen again.”

“If you think the results can be trusted, and you aren’t afraid of the risk… It’s your choice. If this is what you really want to do, I can’t stop you. I can only hope you realize how irresponsible you're being.”

She really was a fool, wasn’t she?

Smug certainty yielded to horror as two giant blue hands reached out for her. She could see those eyes, those four glowing eyes, and what almost looked like a smile. What this real? Was she just imagining it?

Kyoko Zeppelin Soryu…You no longer need this worthless vessel. Join me.
“Never! I’ll never join you!”
I am incomplete. You must finish what you began.

The hands clutched her and the smile broadened. The beast began to drag her towards a black void, but she fought it with everything she had.

“I don’t want to go there! Let me go! Let me go!!
You must take responsibility for your child. I am incomplete. I need you.
“I won’t go with you!”
I need you. I must have you.
“I have nothing to give you!”
Become one with me!
“NoooooooooOOOOO!!!”

Harshly, abruptly, she tore away from the monster, and it retreated back into the void. But not empty-handed. It had taken something from her. Something precious. And that was enough to destroy her.

((More to come sometime. Really, this is all unnecessary, but I'm a self-indulgent sort…))
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:46 pm

"So you can levitate, huh? That's so awesome! I wish I could do that, right Toji?"

"Uhhh...right, uhhhh...not now Aida...I think I heard Shinji..." Toji turned and backed out of the room, partly because he was startled by the yelling from downstairs, and partly to keep himself from oogling Armisael any longer.

"Hey, er, ya think we better go see what's happenin' down there? Since, uh--WHOA!"

He jumped back as the Angel-girl swept by him; though this time he wasn't sure if she was still floating.

Ikari-kun is in trouble--

'Ikari-kun'? How strange. I do not know him so well. Where did that name come from...?
AS FUCK" -damage

Return to “Role-Playing Related”