So...about Kaworu and Shinji... [really being girls]

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Rawinder
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Rawinder » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:41 pm

Reichu wrote:
Trigger's Elysium wrote:Protip: Kaworu has a penis

That's not what GNK told me.

I hope your whole "Kaworu and Adam are female" theory doesn't rely on the fact that GNK's reproductive organ is less-than-obvious-looking. If so, then Shinji isn't male either.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:59 pm

Timstuff wrote:Well... There was the somewhat questionable design of the fourth angel...

"There once was a lady from Venus
Whose body was shaped like a--"

Rawinder wrote:I hope your whole "Kaworu and Adam are female" theory doesn't rely on the fact that GNK's reproductive organ is less-than-obvious-looking. If so, then Shinji isn't male either.

Of course not. The way this thread began makes that point untenably clear.

Alternatively, the episode of South Park guest-starring Osama Bin Laden comes to mind.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Jobhug
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Jobhug » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Compare this
http://anime-fanservice.org/galleries/N ... on1-11.jpg
http://anime-fanservice.org/galleries/N ... on2-11.jpg

To this
http://www.evacommentary.org/episode-m2 ... _e_big.jpg and
http://evacommentary.org/images_capdoc/ ... aworei.jpg

We see huge amounts of Shinji's groin in the fist two screencaps, although no genitalia are drawn, but we still have no doubts that Shinji is a boy. http://www.evacommentary.org/episode-m2 ... l-disc.jpg

In the third link there is without a doubt more groin shown, but using the first two as a guide to where NGE dicks hang from, it's not impossible that GNK still morphs one.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:30 pm

But that would mean that Giant Naked Rei, who is sharing a pelvis with GNK, would also have a dick, and only futanari fans would want that.

Also, amended the subject title slightly, and moved the thread to Chit-Chat where it would seem to belong.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

Jobhug
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Jobhug » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:33 pm

True, but there's something in Evangelion for everyone, and even people who like dickgirls need fanservice too. Gainax wouldn't want to alienate a consumer market by leaving out the futanari fans. :mrgreen:

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:42 pm

Image Sigged.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

cat42
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby cat42 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:18 am

Nobody in Eva has genitals. Nobody, except Lilith, which she keeps on her hands, and occasionally on her forehead (as the only true woman in existence, this is her right). Shinji's supposed "man milk" from the scene where he supposedly is touching his Nissan is actually melted vanilla ice cream from the ice cream maker he keeps down there.

Discussion over.
"...I follow you both online and offline, and I am a 4-dimensional manifestation of absolute evil..." - Reichu-tachi
"In all cases, eventually it becomes necessary to decide to 'deliberately betray the fans.'" - Yoji Enokido
I believe in the director of Eva 1.11.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:00 pm

Wow, nobody has gentials in Eva, eh?

Kaji and Misato must have magic powers then! How else could they supposedly have teh Nookie? ("Whatever that is.") :lol:

Episode 20 wrote:
Misato (OFF): All I care about right now is for you to understand what I want. What is Nerv's and Commander Ikari's true objective?

Kaji (OFF): I'd like to know that myself.

Misato (OFF): Hey, don't dodge my questions by doing that! Hey, no!
Don't put strange things in there! What are you doing at a time like this?

@ Cat42: Damn, you put very messed up thoughts in my head now. Oh, if only I would have fanart/photoshopping skillage....
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:21 am

Is it just me or have we run out of topics to discuss around here?

Anyways,

I think this has been discussed in some context before, look though the thousands of posts to find it if you wish, that the problem with Shinji is the fact he never had a good female influence, if I remember correctly he saw his mother die or disappear if you will (look in the directors cuts, I am pretty sure that he was at the lab when she got intergrated with Unit 01)when he was growing up. To add to this Gendo was hardly around and was not father figure either.

So in that way Shinji doesnt know how to interact properly with people. Given that he doesnt know how to interact with females he has this odd relationships with Misato and Asuka.

Now on to Kaworu. Given that Shinji has never been told that he was loved it can be said that he would be embarresed with this or appreared this. However, given the circumstances when Kaworu tells Shinji this it is could be said that he was starteled.

In either case this leads me to the conclusion that Shinji does not have homosexual tendencies but rather doesnt know how to interact with people.

As for the pictures, they are just fans art that make fun of Shinji's cowardess and Asuka's pride ( or if you will arrgogance).

Anyways I just thought that I would through in my 2 cents worth.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

zeaven
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby zeaven » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:41 am

You know how when you have a jack-in-the-box, it's fun until the jack pops out and unpleasantly surprises you? Yeah. Clicking on links is like that. Although I should have looked at the URL more closely before clicking.
Underneath it all, we feel so small
The heavens fall, but still we crawl...

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:57 am

Kaji and Misato must have magic powers then! How else could they supposedly have teh Nookie? ("Whatever that is.") Laughing

Everyone grows genitals off camera, that's the way of the eva universe!
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:08 pm

Everyone grows genitals off camera, that's the way of the eva universe!

And how! :wink:

this leads me to the conclusion that Shinji does not have homosexual tendencies but rather doesnt know how to interact with people.

Agreed.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”