How old are you? Where are you from? What gender are you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:04 am

the_seventh_child wrote:Btw since this is a spam thread who does have a boyfriend/girlfriend right now?Just wondering ^_^

Does having all the love in the world for a beautiful/gorgeous/My God I can't describe her using mere mortal words:..... and her not returning any of those feelings count? :cry:

And TS, yes I do have a hole in my mouth, and my broken fcuking nose, but that doesn't stop me from typing on a keyboard does it? 8)

The swellings going down, the holes are healing up, might have some residual scarrs, but I should be able to post my pic in a week or so..

*puts down laptop and looks back at scope of the sniper rifle in my arms fixated at Anatrok's window......* - For dissing seventh......
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:07 am

Titus wrote:
*puts down laptop and looks back at scope of the sniper rifle in my arms fixated at Anatrok's window......* - For dissing seventh......

:lol:
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:21 am

the_seventh_child wrote: :lol:

:twisted: 8)
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby ice reaper » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:56 am

well, i'm as alone as an.......alone thing, that's on it's own.....titus can you redirect that scope at me? clean shot please.

"The divine fall silent as the freil plea aloud"

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:24 pm

ice reaper wrote:well, i'm as alone as an.......alone thing, that's on it's own.....titus can you redirect that scope at me? clean shot please.

Have a little sympathy please, Im alone toooooo......*puts gun to head*

And no problem, I just need to get released from prison(accidentaly gunned down Anatrok's maid.....not that there was enough left for an id, but they figured it was the maid when no missing persons report came in....) 8) :lol:

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:44 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:Btw since this is a spam thread who does have a boyfriend/girlfriend right now?Just wondering ^_^

I am putting a diamond ring on a girl's finger in one year and 17 days if that counts as anything. :D
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:34 pm

Titus wrote:
ice reaper wrote:well, i'm as alone as an.......alone thing, that's on it's own.....titus can you redirect that scope at me? clean shot please.

Have a little sympathy please, Im alone toooooo......*puts gun to head*

And no problem, I just need to get released from prison(accidentaly gunned down Anatrok's maid.....not that there was enough left for an id, but they figured it was the maid when no missing persons report came in....) 8) :lol:

You asshole! You killed Jesica!

And no I'm avalible....but I don't want any real emotional attachments, tried it once, and It didn't work out....I, cry....

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:03 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:You mean a net relationship?

Yes, one of those things. Although, ideally, it won't be restricted to the Internet forever.

Mr. Tines wrote:24th wedding anniversary coming up this summer.

Omedetou!

Felicitations! I'd spotted a number of little clues

What ever gave us away? :lol:

so I'm heartened to see my deductions being substantiated. And it's good to see you sounding more cheerful (he says gaily mixing sensory modalities, if not metaphors).

Cheerful? Am I ever cheerful? :shock:

But, yes... I hate keeping secrets, so it was nice to finally go public with the big news. (My first boyfriend evar!) There's a little writeup here for anyone interested.

It must be spring - all the romances breaking out.

Incidentally, isn't spring supposed to be when the human male's testosterone level is its lowest?
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:32 am

Reichu wrote:But, yes... I hate keeping secrets, so it was nice to finally go public with the big news. (My first boyfriend evar!) There's a little writeup here for anyone interested.

Hey that's so romantic ^_^

Hope everything works out well,because you know i have done this once,with a guy from Athens and he sent me his pic *i must have it somewhere on my pc* and i was wow!
But when he came to Patras i had the worst time ever!He really wasn't what i expected! :roll:

He was on the band of his school,but his voice sucked!

http://img235.echo.cx/img235/5858/dissapointment3dy.jpg
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:40 am

the_seventh_child wrote:But when he came to Patras i had the worst time ever!He really wasn't what i expected! :roll:

Well if it makes you feel better, he looks like a dweeb with Ben Stillers hairstyle on steriods... :lol:

And Anatrok, going after chicks for sex is cool and all, but at some point, (when your 60) ull realize that the emotional attachment is all thats left...

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:53 am

Titus wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:But when he came to Patras i had the worst time ever!He really wasn't what i expected! :roll:

Well if it makes you feel better, he looks like a dweeb with Ben Stillers hairstyle on steriods... :lol:

Thanks i feel better..Now that i'm looking at the pic he's not that bad afterall..Maybe i should start e-mail him again..^_^

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby ice reaper » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:22 am

Incidentally, isn't spring supposed to be when the human male's testosterone level is its lowest?

wouldn't that be a good reasonfor there being more romance? instead of us trying to hump everything that stays still long enough.

"The divine fall silent as the freil plea aloud"

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:05 pm

Reichu wrote:Cheerful? Am I ever cheerful? :shock:

Ok, less glum, then, if you insist :D

Reichu wrote:But, yes... I hate keeping secrets, so it was nice to finally go public with the big news. (My first boyfriend evar!) There's a little writeup here for anyone interested.

Your first!? No wonder you're down! I was starting to go crawling up the walls when I passed the age of 21 without any sort of relationship.

Reichu wrote:
It must be spring - all the romances breaking out.

But the lengthening daylight hours have a compensating tonic effect (or at least I find they do).
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Sventevith » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:18 pm

I got no girlfriend or a realtionship like that whatsoever... Wish I had, but I supose my time will come...

Though, I got a healthy Hand-to-Man relationship!
"Meglio soli che mal accompagnati."

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Ryo » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:59 pm

Sventevith wrote:Though, I got a healthy Hand-to-Man relationship!

Walk in the light, my friend.
Asuka > Rei

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:00 pm

Since everybodies done it and I can't put a photo of myself on the forum for fear of mocking/ prosicution, ill post 1 of me a few weeks back...

[url]http://img23.echo.cx/img23/5562/titus2xr.jpg[/url]

Hey, a good hand only hurts the truest of baptists and catholics, no-one else and seeing as some people find it hard geting a partner, well....use your imagination.....

Forget the light! there is only the here and the now and we are not enjoying ourselfs if wer'e lonely! - (Does this mean I'm pro "Fav moment in Eva"?)

I chosse girls over hands anyday! - And Reichu, guys aren't even on my list!
Last edited by Titus on Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Ryo » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:09 pm

Titus wrote:[url]http://img23.echo.cx/img23/5562/titus2xr.jpg[/url]

Hmmm.... Ever considered cosplaying as Gendo? Well, you got beard and... uhm... beard?
Asuka > Rei

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:14 pm

:oops: :cry:

wait a min..... :?

:lol: y not?

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Ryo » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:16 pm

Exactly 8)
Asuka > Rei

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Sventevith » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:48 pm

Titus wrote:I chosse girls over hands anyday!

Who wouldn't? Of us heterosexualguys, I mean :)
"Meglio soli che mal accompagnati."

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”